Sunday, February 5, 2012

Just another Sunday to me

Well everyone is all hyped about today being Super Bowl Sunday. To me its just another day in the life of me. I have been doing pretty good as far as not eating at night but the scale wants to continue to stay where its been the past 3 weeks. I have to figure out how to lose more weight. Its very frustrating when you change something you have been doing most of your life and not show a movement on the scale. But the positive of this weeks weighin is that I didn't gain so YAY for ME!!!!!

Yesterday I got some more beads but I have to go to the store and get some paticulars to make some anklets to sell. The beads I got yesterday are absolutely beautiful and would make great anklets. I am excited about making them. I have to make another anklet for my goddaughter Maddie because hers broke. Hopefully with the new material I have this one will last much longer. My cousin wants a pink one so I have to make hers as well. I am just waiting on some more beads to come in the mail. Some of my beads are coming from The Asian area so there is a long wait for them but its so worth it. If interested in a bracelet or anklets let me know. I will be be posting things in the near furture at Etsy.com. I will even let you know my shop name here in the future.

Tomorrow I am going to a store and putting an application in for cashier. I really need a job so that I can move. I so want my own place to run around in my underwear if I want too. I can't forget to mention I do have an interview on the 24th for home depot. Its so hard nowadays to find a job in this rotten economy.

No comments:

Post a Comment