Monday, June 18, 2012

Monday is just Monday

Well here I am still trying to lose weight, not working again, and feeling totally like shit.I have to say though I have not put back to much weight on my body.Me and the hubby are starting to watch what we are eating again.So hopefully my weight will start to come off again.I am at 307 so it could be worse.
Last thing yall heard from me was that my rabbit passed and that my job was great.Yeah it was till I started having chest pains.Then it downhill. But needless to say I still stressed even from not working.My husband and I are talking about buying a yurt and building and living in it until we get me back to work.

I can't continue to live with my brother in law, you thought it was bad earlier now its even worse. Not only am i biting my tongue but i feel as though I am going mad.I am just waiting for a tea party and for alice to show up now.

Gertie if you are out there drop me aline to lend me some words of encouragement. Anyone can lend words if they like. Someone tell me my life will change very soon if i keep my mind set to what i want. Help!!!

1 comment:

  1. First thing first -- your priority right now should be your health. Stress is a HUGE thing that affects your Blood pressure and if you want that chest pain to get better. You need to minimize your stress level. i know it's difficult especially when there's so much crap going on but you need to stay focus and utilize your energy on what's important than waste it getting flustered with your brother in law. The more you allow him to affect you, the more you allow him to win because that's exactly what he wants.

    Maybe moving away is the best choice(maybe with another relative perhaps?) If that is not the option, then the only thing you can control is your own actions and how much you allow him to affect you. Yes he's annoying and whatever it is, that's just the fact and I'm sure if there's was any other alternative to your situation, you would have done it. But the reality is that this is the cards that you have and you need to make the best of it.

    We can solve all our problems all at once and prioritizing is so important and right now, if need to take care of your health. Because without, what's the point of it all?

    Keep it strong mama. you can do this. God never give us anything he doesn't know we can handle.

    hugs. gertie

    ReplyDelete