Wednesday, April 18, 2012

OVERNIGHTS

Well I am officially an employee of Walmart again.I will be doing overnight stocking this time around.This means I will be sleeping during the day and working at night.This doesn't bother me because its a job and I need it. I am hoping the people there are really nice and hope to make a couple of friends.

This opens avenues for both me and the hubby.First things first save for a car.With having a car it opens opportunity and areas up to move.Yes you heard me right; a couple months down the road you will hear me say that we are moving.This means less stress for me because my brother in law won't be able to antagonize me.YAY!!!!

With having a car I can go back to Maryland and visit my family and friends.Thats just exciting all in itself for me.

1 comment:

  1. Well hello stranger. :) Congratulations on landing the job!

    ReplyDelete