Monday, April 23, 2012

Feeling fully positive for the first time in years

I have to say that I feel totally positive that my life is going to be going down a more postive route now. Don't get me wrong there are days that will be total chaos but I am so looking forward to more positive things in my life.I got a job, had my orientation on Saturday, Tuesday and Wednesday I have computerized training then on friday I finally start as overnight stocker in dry foods.The thing about it is I am super excited and super positive things are going to start looking up in my life.

The first thing I am going to do is is purchase head gear for my CPAP machine and save the rest of the money so we can get a car.Getting a car is a major deal for us; it will open opportunities for home searching.This means no stress from living with my brother in law anymore.Can I get a hip hip hooray!!!!I so need my own space and time with my husband.

As for my weightloss I have no clue right now.I have not weighedmyself in a couple of weeks and I am alright with that.This week is TOM so there is no chance of me weighing in.But I don't feel huge and I am doing ok with my eating.Now that I have a job I will be doing more walking and standing on my feet.So thats bound to help with losing the weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment