Tuesday, March 13, 2012

A Student Again

For the past week or so I have been cotemplating whether to go back to school for my bachelors. Yesterday I talked to someone about it and have decided that for todays economy and my potential job aspects it would be beneficial to attain this degree. This will give me opportunities for jobs that are not so mediocre. I mean I will work in the retail business but I want to be the manager not the underfoot that gets stepped on all the time. I think i would make an excellent boss for employees and in all fairness not treat them as employers seem to be treating their employees here lately. So in a couple of weeks I will be a student again..... I feel I need to do this and i know i can do it because i am strong willed and put my best foot forward on all things that i set out to do.
In the meantime I will look for a job that will give me part time hours so that I can save to move and get vehicle. I will continue to monitor my caloric intake and do my very best to lose this weight that may be hindering me from getting a decent job.


1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy for you Lynn! :) Going back to school is a great investment. That was the exact reason I decided to switch directions and went back. I use to work as an administrative assistance and it's sucks because everytime you switch jobs, I always find myself starting over and being in the bottom ladder. Good for you :)

    I think you'd make an awesome supervisor even HR, you have a great people personality! You'd be great!

    ReplyDelete