Monday, July 9, 2012

Juicing Day 2

I had a fabulous juice this morning. It had grapes, strawberries, a peach, a plum, some blueberries and raspberries in it. I am now suffering from all the nutrients going straight to my blood stream. Yesterday my pee smelled like celery how commical is that. I feel alittle more energized today. I took the rest of the juice and made myself a smoothi for lunch. Now I am starving. So for dinner I will have my meal.

We went to the store to buy more fruits and veggies and ran into our neighbor who also is a juicing person. He said to try kale, carrots, and apples.

On the depression side I have been taking my medicine right and added 500 mg of niacin because its supposed to help with depression and i can tell its working cause i don't feel so depressed anymore.

so essential i am feeling way much better and more energized.

No comments:

Post a Comment